If you are looking for a website where you can take surveys for money, and you want to go with the site which is run by a company with strong reputation, then you will want to have a look at Ipsos i-Say.
As you might gather from the name (if you know much about the market research world), this is the consumer study division of the research firm Ipsos. This company is among the largest of its kind globally.
In our Ipsos i-Say review, we will tell you everything you need to know about this survey site!
Ipsos i-Say features include:
• Free sign-up at any age. There is no minimum.
• The sign-up process is very fast and easy, and should take you only a few minutes to complete. You will only be asked a few simple questions. These questions are quite close to what you would find during a pre-survey screening on the site.
• The website includes a clean interface and a simple dashboard which makes it easy to find survey opportunities for which you may qualify.
• Even if you do not qualify for an Ipsos survey, Ipsos i-Say pays five points as reward simply for trying. Most survey sites do not give you any sort of reward for wasting your time in this manner, so this is really quite generous and helps make up for the inconvenience.
• Ipsos i-Say also offers polls. While these polls do not pay out anything on their own, if you happen to predict with a fair degree of accuracy the responses of other users, you can enter into a drawing to win a prize.
• 100 points is equivalent to one dollar. You can make a withdrawal once you’ve accumulated just 500 points, or $5. On many survey sites, you need to earn as much as $30 before you can make a withdrawal.
• Withdrawals on Ipsos i-Say are fast, especially if you opt for an electronic gift card. These payouts are usually delivered instantly, so there is no waiting period at all. Not a lot of other survey companies can compete with that. Many take weeks!
• If you wish, you can donate the money instead of withdraw it. Ipsos i-Say has it set up so you can quickly and easily give to popular charities like Doctors Without Borders or the Nature Conservancy.
• You can make a single entry of 250 points toward any given sweepstakes offered on the site.
• Ipsos i-Say offers a loyalty program. If you manage to complete 200 surveys in a single calendar year (they do not carry over), you receive 600 bonus points.
Pros of Ipsos i-Say:
Clean, Well-Built Interface
One of the best things about Ipsos i-Say is the fact that the design for the website is very clean. You do not need to worry about a lot of ad clutter or unwanted downloads. Instead, you can simply take your surveys in peace.
This is also one of the better survey sites if you’re looking for high rewards. You can accumulate points quickly, assuming that you qualify for a lot of surveys. You’re given numerous options for cashing out (mostly in the form of gift cards).
Since Amazon is one of those options, you can use your points to purchase just about anything. This is almost as flexible as actual cash. Plus, it is really cool that Ipsos i-Say offers a loyalty program.
It’s true that it is not easy to actually manage to qualify for 200 surveys a year, but 600 points as a reward for taking so many surveys really is quite generous.
Finally, Ipsos i-Say is a very well-known company in the world of marketing research, so you know exactly who you are dealing with. Ipsos i-Say is also highly rated by customers and third-party review websites.
Cons of Ipsos i-Say:
Nothing But Surveys
Despite the fact that most of what we can say about Ipsos i-Say is quite positive, there are of course some drawbacks. Probably the most significant one is the fact that on this website, all you can do is take surveys.
There are other websites that offer you other opportunities for earning money, like playing games, searching the web, or accepting trial offers for various products and services. Taking survey after survey is certainly straightforward and easy, but it can become a bit tedious.
Hard to Qualify
Another issue with Ipsos i-Say is the fact that it can be difficult to qualify for surveys. Many users report that while the surveys pay well, there is a bit of a dearth when it comes to invitations.
Lucky users report taking around four to eight surveys per week. Less fortunate users seem to qualify for a lot less than that. This problem however is far from unique to Ipsos i-Say; it is pretty much the norm everywhere you go these days.
One more annoyance which is hardly unique to Ipsos i-Say is the fact that there are sometimes strange random errors to disrupt your user experience.
You might for example be taking a survey and find that you have a difficult time checking the right number of boxes. Or you might go to look and see if there are any new surveys available to take on the dashboard, and find it has been ages since the screen has refreshed.
Again, these problems hard in no way limited to Ipsos i-Say. Other survey sites have them as well.
So Is Ipsos i-Say Legit?
Definitely! You are going to find few other survey websites with such a strong reputation. Ipsos is known industry-wide, and they pay out very nicely for your time and effort, even when you get washed out of an iSay survey opportunity during pre-screening.
Conclusion: Great Rewards, Excellent Survey Site
Not many other survey sites offer you phenomenal benefits like a loyalty program, compensation even for Ipsos surveys you did not get a chance to complete, the chance to cash out with just $5 in your account, and instantaneous payouts through numerous gift card options. Ipsos i-Say is one of the best survey sites out there right now, and one of our top recommendations!